* EVENT POSTPONED * We’re sorry to announce that this event has been postponed until further notice, in the interest of public health and based on guidance from Australian authorities. The Festival will NOT be held on Sunday 29 March 2020.
Join us for a fun-filled day as we celebrate, share and embrace our community’s cultural diversity.
We are currently working with our partners in the community to bring you an amazing 2020 festival program packed with loads of free activities and entertainment for all ages including…
- Live music from China to Africa, local bands and choirs
- Acknowledgment to country with children’s choir
- Face painting
- Animal farm
- Bouncing castle
- Art and craft activities
- Delicious food from around the globe with food trucks, BBQ, African treats
- Come and try: hula hoops, African drumming, Bollywood Dance Fitness (Bollyrobics), Tai Chi
- AFL with the North Melbourne Football Club
- Pop up bowling
- Skate boarding session (12-2pm)
- Sustainable Living Expo featuring local waste solutions, composting, worm farms, food gardening, UpShop Industries, Tiny Homes, Lost Trades and more
- Launch of 3031 Climate Action Plan
- BYO small jewellery, textile and small wood items for on spot repair
- BYO bike for on spot repair and bike education
- Kensington Business Association, community and local services, craft stalls
- And so much more!